Well being as I have not had the time to make a post in well over a year I decided it's time to start fresh!
I'll be making this blog crafty, as in I'll be taking old items and restoring them and sharing them with everybody. As well as finding diy tutorials and trying them out myself! I'll update now and then about my family and I, but I do like my privacy so will not share as much as I did in the past.
Today was a day from hell! Both of my babes managed to get sick over night, something must be going around. OR it could be the germ infested Funflatables that I decided to take the kids to two days in a row. *sigh* I'm hoping tomorrow they will be feeling much better, if it'll be a trip to the doctor! I've been looking at some shabby chic furniture that I can't help but adore and decided that I'd try it out for myself! The one that caught my eye was a window pane table!
How simply adorable is it? I plan to start on this shortly and add my own little twist to it so let's hope it turns out as good as this one!
I'll be making this blog crafty, as in I'll be taking old items and restoring them and sharing them with everybody. As well as finding diy tutorials and trying them out myself! I'll update now and then about my family and I, but I do like my privacy so will not share as much as I did in the past.
Today was a day from hell! Both of my babes managed to get sick over night, something must be going around. OR it could be the germ infested Funflatables that I decided to take the kids to two days in a row. *sigh* I'm hoping tomorrow they will be feeling much better, if it'll be a trip to the doctor! I've been looking at some shabby chic furniture that I can't help but adore and decided that I'd try it out for myself! The one that caught my eye was a window pane table!
How simply adorable is it? I plan to start on this shortly and add my own little twist to it so let's hope it turns out as good as this one!

No comments:
Post a Comment